Cherry Tree Hill
St Peter, Barbados, 26007
Cherry Tree Hill is officially part of the St. Nicholas Abbey estate, but it sits just outside the main gate, so you can drive there on your own, and stop there for free, while visiting the abbey itself does cost a fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Cherry Tree Hill?
What else should I know about attractions in Barbados?
- St. Nicholas Abbey
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve
- Bathsheba Beach
- Harrison's Cave
- Andromeda Botanic Gardens
- Sandy Lane Beach
- Orchid World & Tropical Flower Garden
- Paynes Bay
- St. John's Parish Church
- Mount Gay Rum Visitor Center
- Bridgetown Cruise Port (Deep Water Harbour)
- Sunbury Plantation House
- Barbados Parliament Buildings
- Carlisle Bay