St. John's Parish Church
Parris Hill, St. John Parish , Barbados
St. John's Parish Church sits among the plantation lands on the rugged eastern side of Barbados. It’s a 25 minute drive from Bridegtown, and visitors can stop by anytime to explore the church and enjoy the view.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to St. John's Parish Church?
What else should I know about attractions in Barbados?
- Andromeda Botanic Gardens
- Bathsheba Beach
- Orchid World & Tropical Flower Garden
- Sunbury Plantation House
- Harrison's Cave
- Bottom Bay
- Crane Beach
- Cherry Tree Hill
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve
- St. Nicholas Abbey
- Sandy Lane Beach
- Paynes Bay
- Bridgetown Cruise Port (Deep Water Harbour)
- Barbados Parliament Buildings
- Mount Gay Rum Visitor Center