- Glass-bottom boat cruise in Barbados
- Sip on a complimentary drink as you cruise the water
- Snorkel at the shipwreck, equipment included
- Onboard washrooms and bar available
Departure & Return
Our Pick up point is at our dock in Bridgetown
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Glory Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This was an awesome experience and is a must do while in the Barbadoes, so charge up the gopro and make a splash !!!!!!" See review