Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Stunning views of Carlisle Bay at sunset
- Incredible marine life sightings from a glass-bottom boat
- Optional pickup and drop-off from your Barbados hotel
- Underwater views without getting wet: suitable for all ages and abilities
Departure & Return
If you are driving there is a paid parking car park on Bay Street down Parfitt Alley, from there you can walk across to the boat as the parking lot joins onto the boats dock. If you are walking enter at the gate by the exit of the parking lot & walk to the Pier Head the boat is to your right.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual and bring towels
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beautiful (Barbados) Tours and Excursions Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff