- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures an intimate atmosphere
- Learn about Barbadian history through a guide's detailed commentary
- Get a taste of Barbados' cuisine with included snacks
Departure & Return
We will meet you near the gazebo by the Errol Barrow Statute. We give recommended spots for parking, however because there could be changes to the car park, we cannot be responsible for the availability of the car park, especially when Bridgetown is closed..
This is the Jewish Historical District. The tour ends here. Or you can continue with the bonus stops and brings you back to Independence Square. You may indicate at the beginning for the tour what your preference is.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The start point is the Errol Barrow Statute in Independence Square. The tour guide will meet you there.
- Most travelers can participate
- There are 8 main stops. Independence Square to the Jewish Historical District. Your tour can end here, or you can opt for the bonus 8 more stops from James Street, back to Independence Square
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chattel House Audio Tours Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience