Explore our promoted experiences
- See Carlisle Bay’s shipwrecks and look for turtles in a “glass-bottom” kayak
- Snap as you go: package includes a waterproof case to protect your phone
- Great alternative to snorkeling if you don’t like your face in the water
- Wide choice of departure times lets you plan your day and fit more in
Departure & Return
Start point for this tour is on Carlisle Bay beach directly in front of Harbour Lights
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Weight limit: 425 lbs per Kayak and no more than 250 lbs per seat
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Clear Kayaks Barbados
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff