- Series of chocolate tastings to better understand the process
- Guide provides step-by-step engaging commentary on how to make chocolate
- Learn about the role of chocolate production in Barbados' economy
- Small group tour ensures an intimate atmosphere
Departure & Return
By taxi: Tell the driver, “Agapey Chocolate Factory downtown on Hincks Street at the lights.” All taxis know this location. By foot for cruise passengers: walk along the the main oceanfront road (right side). At the traffic lights, we are located on the opposite corner.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Minimum age is 7.
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- No tours available on Barbados national holidays.
- Maximum is 12 people per booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- This is a food manufacturing factory that also manufacture nut products.
- Some products may contain traces of dairy.
- Our factory is a working food facility. Health and safety of all persons and our food products are of highest importance and is taken very seriously.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Agapey Chocolate Factory
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.