- Fast Track arrival service at Grantley Adams International Airport in Barbados
- Enjoy personalized escort through the airport’s immigration and customs lines reserved for Fast Track passengers
- Receive help in collecting your baggage and guidance to your next mode of transport
- Fast Track arrival service available daily
Departure & Return
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
What To Expect
Meet your friendly, professional representative, who is holding a sign with your name on it, in the arrivals hall. Follow your guide to the Fast Track line at immigrations and breeze past all of the hordes of harried travelers waiting in long lines.
After sailing through immigration, your representative assists you with collecting your checked luggage from the baggage claim. Then, cruise through the dedicated Fast Track lane at customs.
With the formalities behind you, follow your personal representative as they show you where to pick up your choice of ground transportation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that children under the age of 18 years travelling without a parent MUST have a letter of authorisation from their parent/guardian granting permission to the accompanying adult to clear the minor. Failure to provide this letter to the Chief Immigration Officer on arrival may result in denied entry into Barbados.
- Children under the age of 18 years travelling alone must be met at the airport by a parent/guardian with government identification (driver’s licence/passport), and documentation to prove their relationship to the minor and parent/guardian will be asked by immigration to clear the minor.
- If guests have any flight connections it their responsibility to ensure that they meet the airline required connection time. Five Star Fast Track will not be liable for any flight connections that are missed.
- It is the guests responsibility to ensure that they have met all visa requirements and have in their possession the necessary travel documents to enter into Barbados
- There will be a 100% charge for “No show” passengers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- IMPORTANT INFO REQUIRED Please advise • Names of all guests • Date of birth of all guests • • Contact telephone # • Contact email address • Hotel / Villa, Transportation details & flight details
- • You must complete the Online Immigration and Customs forms between 72 – 24 hours prior to arrival for each traveler. The QR Code provided is required for registration at the airport, please ensure have this readily available on arrival.
- • Before travelling to Barbados, you MUST also download the BIMSafe App from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store to your mobile phone. BIMSafe is the new, easy-to-use app designed to simplify and expedite your travel experience to Barbados! BIMSafe will allow you to complete your online ED form, upload your negative COVID-19 test result (if applicable) and proof of vaccination, and complete your health questionnaire, all from one centralized place
- You must travel with the following documents and have these in hand upon entry to the arrivals’ terminal: Vaccination certificates if applicable, Barbados Entry Form Receipts with QR Codes Failure to produce printed copies of these documents upon arrival may result in delays in the Fast Track Service for which we cannot take responsibility.
- The duration of your Five Star Fast Track Service will depend on the number of flights that are arriving at the same time and on the efficiency of the baggage handling. As per airport regulations, individuals will be responsible for identifying and collecting all checked bags from the luggage carousel. You can procure the services of an authorized airport porter known as “Red Caps” to assist you with your bags at a nominal fee.
- *PLEASE NOTE: Fully vaccinated travellers to Barbados will no longer have to take a COVID-19 test to enter the country. However, unvaccinated travellers will still be required to present a negative COVID-19 test to enter Barbados.
- However, unvaccinated travellers will still be required to present a negative COVID-19 test to enter Barbados with a valid negative Rapid Antigen test OR Rapid COVID-19 PCR test result done within 1 day prior to arrival in Barbados OR a negative RT-PCR COVID-19 test result done within 3 days prior to arrival Please note upon arrival unvaccinated travellers will be required to take a rapid antigen test on arrival at the airport. Once the result is negative, you will be allowed to continue to your accommodation. Unvaccinated passengers will no longer be required to quarantine
- Travel protocols for entry into Barbados are updated regularly – please view the latest protocols prior to travel. Fast Track service is subject to completion of all outlined protocols.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY St James Travel and Tours Barbados
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff