- Visit a Barbados institution on a day trip to Mount Gay Rum Visitor Center
- Choose a tour time that suits you
- Booking in advance means you can avoid disappointment on the day
- Taste rums that you can only buy in Barbados
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Tour Times - 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, Last tour 2:30
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mount Gay Visitor Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms