Explore our promoted experiences
- Go off the beaten tourist path to locals' favorite eateries
- Sample delicious Bajan cuisine at several different spots
- Get insight into Bajan culinary history from your guide
- Explore the UNESCO-listed center of Bridgetown on a walking tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Error Barrow Statue, Independence Square, Fairchild Street, Bridgetown, Barbados. Directions: Independence Square is located along the southern border of the waterfront between the two bridges. Meet at the bronze Statue of Errol Barrow. Paid car park nearby.
Ending location is only 5 minutes walk from the start location, and about 5 - 10 minutes walk from the Cruise terminal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- DIETARY NOTICE: Please let us know at least 24 hours in advance of any food allergies or request for vegetarian diets. We can usually accommodate and offer substitutions. We are unable to make any substitutions at the beginning of or during the tour. Please note that gluten free and vegan diets cannot be accommodated.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lickrish Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands