Explore our promoted experiences
- Private catamaran cruise from Bridgetown
- Sail along Barbados’ beautiful western coast
- Stretch out on your own 60-foot schooner
- Visit a shipwreck snorkeling site
- Swim with sea turtles and Caribbean fish
- Unlimited drinks, a light breakfast and lunch are included
- Kick around the warm waters in provided snorkel gear
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Meet your skipper and step aboard El Tigre, the 60-foot-long (18-meter), 24-foot-wide (7-meter) vessel that you and up to 50 friends and family members will cruise around Barbados’ west coast on.
Unwind on deck and soak up the sun and sea views as your skipper guides you out onto the open waters of the Caribbean Sea. Sip a coffee or juice and much on a slice of coconut bread as you admire the pretty coastline. Unlimited soda, rum punch and beer are also available.
Stop first at a popular snorkeling site, where sea turtles often gather. Pull on a provided snorkel mask and dive off the catamaran into the azure water to swim alongside these majestic creatures.
After roughly 45 minutes, continue to the second snorkeling spot, where you’ll have the opportunity to snorkel over a shipwreck teeming with tropical fish.
Continue along the west coast and anchor off a beach. Here, enjoy lunch on board, and then jump into the waters and swim to the pristine sands for a stroll along the beach.
Back on El Tigre, dry off with a cocktail and listen to some soca, a form of Caribbean calypso music, while you cruise back to Bridgetown.
Your tour concludes with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: Price is per person, based on up to 9 passengers per tour
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Tigre Cruises Ltd.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff