Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Travel North along Main Highway until you see road signs directing you to St. Nicholas Abbey
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchairs have partial access to the attraction and there is no charge for wheelchair users
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY ST NICHOLAS ABBEY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Definitely a must while you're on the island of Barbados." See review