3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Safety Gear, Bike Helmets, Backpack, Dry Bags.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We collect anywhere on the island.
- Bridgetown Harbour Cruise Pier, Princess Alice Hwy, Bridgetown, Barbados
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EBike Island Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during eBike Island adventures: The Rural Heritage Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during eBike Island adventures: The Rural Heritage Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during eBike Island adventures: The Rural Heritage Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
eBike Island adventures: The Rural Heritage Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBarbadosMountain Bike Tours - Diamond ValleyHalf-day Tours - Diamond ValleyMountain Bike Tours - BridgetownHalf-day Tours - BridgetownMountain Bike Tours - Saint Joseph ParishHalf-day Tours - Saint Joseph ParishCategory