3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
If you are looking for a Barbados experience that goes deeper than fun on the beach, join this walking tour. Perfect for those with an interest in history, the tour takes you around the Garrison Historic Area and back to the 18th century to explore sites related to the British military occupation of the island.
- Walking tour of the Garrison Historic Area: Ideal for history lovers
- Includes use of audio headset: Don't miss any of your guide's information
- Includes snacks and bottled water: No need to bring your own
- Get insight into the history of Barbados from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Personal audio device to hear the guide clearly
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Dalkeith Road, Bridgetown, Barbados
We will be at the entrance to the Museum waiting to welcome you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Availability for tours cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of tour availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions, If canceled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chattel House Audio Tours Inc
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking Tour of The Historic Garrison and its Museum - A Military Story?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Walking Tour of The Historic Garrison and its Museum - A Military Story?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Walking Tour of The Historic Garrison and its Museum - A Military Story?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Walking Tour of The Historic Garrison and its Museum - A Military Story
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBarbadosWalking Tours - Diamond ValleyHistorical Tours - Diamond ValleyHalf-day Tours - Diamond ValleyWalking Tours - BridgetownHistorical Tours - BridgetownHalf-day Tours - BridgetownWalking Tours - Saint Joseph ParishHistorical Tours - Saint Joseph ParishHalf-day Tours - Saint Joseph ParishCategory
Paynes Bay Tours & TicketsMount Gay Rum Visitor Center Tours & TicketsBathsheba Beach Tours & TicketsOrchid World & Tropical Flower Garden Tours & TicketsSandy Lane Beach Tours & TicketsSunbury Plantation House Tours & TicketsCrane Beach Tours & TicketsSt. John's Parish Church Tours & TicketsAndromeda Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsBarbados Museum & Historical Society Tours & TicketsBridgetown Tours & TicketsGarrison Historic Area Tours & TicketsBottom Bay Tours & Tickets