Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day Barbados sightseeing tour: Hunte’s Garden and Bathsheba Beach
- Admire tropical plants, trees, and flowers at Hunte's Garden
- Watch the surfers at Bathsheba beach and admire views along the coast
- Learn about colonial life at the Morgan Lewis Windmill and St. Nicholas Abbey
- Tour includes hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Continue to the coast to Bathsheba beach and admire spectacular views across the Caribbean as you watch the surfers taking to the waves. Next, make a stop at the historic Morgan Lewis Windmill, the island’s last remaining sugar mill, where you can watch a sugar grinding demonstration and sample a glass of sweet sugar cane juice.
After a quick stop to admire the views from Cherry Tree Hill, arrive at the final stop of the day—St Nicholas Abbey. Hear how the 17th-century mansion is one of the last remaining plantation houses in the Western Hemisphere, and head inside to explore the historic building and sample some of its traditional rum, which is produced on-site.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour is suitable for cruises arriving by 8:00am and departing by 5:00pm or later
- Infant seats available
- Our tours run with small groups of 8 persons maximum. If you are travelling as a family or group travelling together we can accommodate up to 12 persons. Groups or families booking 8 or more persons will have their own driver guide and vehicle for their excursion.
- Tours cancelled by the customer more that 72 hours ahead of tour time will be refunded
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beautiful (Barbados) Tours and Excursions Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I still believe this is a well worth tour and definitely recommend." See review