Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour comprehensive Barbados tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Head to Cherry Tree Hill, where you can take in view of the East Coast and snap some photos before continuing over to Morgan Lewis Windmill. Travel down to the coastline and journey through Cattlewash, making a stop in Bathsheba.
Learn about the history of one of the island's oldest places of worship, St. Jon's Church, set on a cliff with ocean views. Continue through St. George, past the Gun Hill signal station and on past the great white lion.
In the Garrison Historic area, learn about the British occupation in the West Indies and the formation of Barbados as an independent nation in 1966.
At the conclusion of your tour, choose to return directly to the cruise port or be dropped off at Copacabana Beach or the Bridgetown shopping district.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Our tours run with small groups of 8 persons maximum. If you are travelling as a family or group travelling together we can accommodate up to 12 persons. Groups or families booking 8 or more persons will have their own driver guide and vehicle for their excursion.
- Most travelers can participate
- Government Approved for Hotel & Cruise Port Pick Up
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beautiful (Barbados) Tours and Excursions Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We very provided by beach chairs, an umbrella and vouchers for free rum punch drink." See review