- Half-day tour to Harrison's Cave on Barbados
- Go underground to see one of Barbados' top natural attractions
- Travel through the cave on an electric tram
- Port or hotel pickup and drop-off provided
- Small-group tour limited to 12 ensures personalized service
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
When you arrive, you'll be taken on an exploration of the cave aboard an electric tram. Navigate the maze of tunnels to see enchanting-looking caverns and the natural formations of stalactites and stalagmites, which have been growing for hundreds of years. You'll also see streams, waterfalls, and pools.
Your tour ends with return transport to your pickup location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Infant seats available
- Our tours run with small groups of 8 persons maximum. If you are travelling as a family or group travelling together we can accommodate up to 12 persons. Groups or families booking 8 or more persons will have their own driver guide and vehicle for their excursion.
- Tours cancelled by the customer more that 72 hours ahead of tour time will be refunded within 72 hours there will be a cancelation fee because of Harrisons Cave Cancelation Policy
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beautiful (Barbados) Tours and Excursions Ltd
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff