- Full-day natural wonders of Barbados tour
- Marvel at the stalactites, stalagmites, and waterfalls of Harrison's Cave
- Visit natural wonders such as Bathsheba beach, Hunte's Gardens, or the Flower Forest
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a typical Caribbean restaurant
- Spot wildlife including Green Monkeys at the Barbados Wildlife Reserve
- Tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
The first stop of the day is Harrison's Cave, a magnificent underground cavern formed out of crystallized limestone. Ride the purpose-built tramway through the caves, passing cascading waterfalls, emerald-green lagoons, and a dramatic array of stalagmites and stalactites.
Back above ground, choose to visit one of the island’s most impressive botanical gardens – either stroll through lush rainforest at the Hunte's Gardens, or explore the Flower Forest, filled with tropical plants and flowers. You can’t tour Barbados without visiting the beach, so the next stop will be Bathsheba beach, a tranquil sandy beach fringed with palm trees and renowned for its surf.
After re-fuelling with a tasty Caribbean-style lunch (included) at a local restaurant, continue to the final stop of the day – the Barbados Wildlife Reserve. Spend time admiring the exotic wildlife, including parrots, flamingoes, iguanas, and turtles, and don’t miss the adorable Green Monkeys.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour is suitable for cruises arriving by 8:00am and departing by 5:00pm or later
- Infant seats available
- Our tours run with small groups of 8 persons maximum. If you are travelling as a family or group travelling together we can accommodate up to 12 persons. Groups or families booking 8 or more persons will have their own driver guide and vehicle for their excursion.
- Tours cancelled by the customer more that 72 hours ahead of tour time will be refunded within 72 hours there will be a US$30 per person cancelation fee because of Harrisons Cave Cancelation Policy
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beautiful (Barbados) Tours and Excursions Ltd
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Paths are made of recycled bricks in sloping hill, so wear sensible sandals or shoes." See review