Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
The first stop of the day is Harrison's Cave, a magnificent underground cavern formed out of crystallized limestone. Ride the purpose-built tramway through the caves, passing cascading waterfalls, emerald-green lagoons, and a dramatic array of stalagmites and stalactites.
Back above ground, choose to visit one of the island’s most impressive botanical gardens – either stroll through lush rain forest at the Hunte's Gardens, or explore the Flower Forest, filled with tropical plants and flowers. You can’t tour Barbados without visiting the beach, so the next stop will be Bathsheba beach, a tranquil sandy beach fringed with palm trees and renowned for its surf.
After re-fuelling with a tasty Caribbean-style lunch (included) at a local restaurant, continue to the final stop of the day – the Barbados Wildlife Reserve. Spend time admiring the exotic wildlife, including parrots, flamingos, iguanas, and turtles, and don’t miss the adorable Green Monkeys.
Your tour ends with drop-off at the port in time for your cruise departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour is suitable for cruises arriving by 8:00am and departing by 5:00pm or later
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- On our small group tours we require a minimum number of 4 persons to conduct the tour. If the minimum number has not been met we will contact you 48 hours before the time of your tour with a option to reschedule, cancel or continue your tour as planned by paying a service charge on the day which will be US$15 per person
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beautiful (Barbados) Tours and Excursions Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff