The email or password you entered isn't correct. If you've forgotten your password, please reset it. Click here
Shop by Category
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Personalized Hawaii Vacations
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews
Reviews by Viator travelers
We perform checks on reviews
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Similar Things to Do
On some pages, you can select how to sort the results we display and also use filter options to see only those search results that meet your chosen preferences. You’ll see explanations of what those sort options mean when you select them.
You’ll see some experiences with a “Promoted” badge, which means that the operators of those experiences have agreed to pay Viator more to have their experience highlighted.
If you see an Experience Award Winner label, the award is based on average review ratings, share of bookings with a review, and number of bookings through Viator over a 12-month period.
The importance of any one factor over any other in a sort order varies, and the balance is constantly being reviewed and adjusted. We’re always updating our systems and testing new ways to refine and improve your results to make them as relevant as possible to meet your needs.