Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day bike tour of Honolulu
- Absorb the atmosphere of different districts in Honolulu while biking around on mostly flat terrain
- Pedal past filming locations for TV shows like 'Gilligan's Island,' 'Hawaii Five-0,' and 'Magnum P.I.'
- Visit beaches, shops, viewpoints, and eateries
- Includes entrance fees, and light snacks and beverages
Departure & Return
We meet at the Kuhio Beach Park with a Huge Banyan Tree, Hula Mound grass area that has a white chain around it. 7:30 am meetup time. There is the Duke Kahanamoku statue with a large Surfboard next to the Banyan tree approx 50 meters away,
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your guide gets you equipped with your bike and helmet, then leads you past Waikiki beach, Honolulu Zoo, the Ala Wai Canals, the promenade, Honolulu Convention Center, Magic Island, Point Panic, and Kaka’ako Park. Check out the street art of the Kaka’ako district, and ride the elevator up Aloha Tower for sweeping views of Honolulu.
Continue your ride through Chinatown and downtown, stopping to sample some of Hawaii’s exotic fruits. Pedal around the historic State Capitol, Royal Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha Statue, Kawaiaha’o church, Mission House Museum, and the site of Elvis Presley’s famous 1973 'Aloha From Hawaii' concert.
The terrain is mostly flat, and you'll stop regularly for photo ops and rest stops. Check out beaches, parks, Hawaiian canoe clubs, and shops along the way, and learn where you can find great eats, beaches, and other local favorites.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Riding distance will be 13.5 miles
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bike Tour Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms