- Don’t miss any of Oahu’s top sights on this comprehensive, small-group tour
- See Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay and try a plate lunch and shave ice
- Explore the island worry free with a well-planned itinerary and guide
- Hassle-free round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants cannot be booked for this tour
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The planned itinerary is subject to change without notification. We will do our best to offer the best alternatives but guests understand that sometimes schedule changes are out of our control due to group pace, weather, volcanic activity, holidays, presidential visits, transit issues, etc.
- The maximum number of travelers for this tour is 14
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hanauma Bay overlook is closed for all tours due to COVID
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Outdoor Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands