- 1-, 4-, or 7-day hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour in and around Honolulu, from Waikiki
- Create your own itinerary with this flexible pass
- Check out the shopping opportunities on the Pink Line
- See more with an All-Line pass, good for one, four, or seven days
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Remain onboard to pass through downtown Honolulu and Chinatown or hop off to see top attractions like Diamond Head or the Honolulu Zoo. Enjoy all that this vibrant city has to offer at your own relaxed pace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Food, drinks and smoking not allowed on-board
- Shirts, cover-ups and footwear must be worn at all times
- Maximum baggage allowance is 24" x 18" x 12" and must be stored on your lap
- Foldable strollers, boogie boards and other baggage must not protrude onto another seat or interfere with other passengers
- Do not enter or remain standing in stairwell while vehicle is in motion
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY E Noa Tours and the Waikiki Trolley
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.