- First footsteps in the sand: make landfall early to avoid the crowds
- Tailor the day to your interests with a flexible itinerary
- Snorkel gear is included, so don't stress about fitting a mask in your luggage
- Start the day off the right way with breakfast on the beach
Departure & Return
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cancellation Policy - 100% refund payable if 5 days cancellation notice provided
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum Passenger Numbers - Simba reserves the right to re-schedule a tour that does contain a minimum of 6 seats booked
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Simba Sea Trips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms