- See Singapore’s Pulau Ubin and Pulau Ketam by kayak from the water
- No kayaking experience necessary and beginners welcome
- Kayak equipment, including personal floatation device, provided
- Storage lockers, drinking water and rinse-off facilities available
Departure & Return
The programme meeting point is at our shophouse-No. 34, Pulau Ubin. When you've disembarked from the Ubin Jetty, walk towards the sign "welcoming you to the island". Make a left turn and walk past the host of bicycle rental shops. Our shophouse is painted green and white and just on your right.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You are required to GET WET for testing personal floatation device.
- Number of participants per grouping is subject to Singapore Government mandatory requirements on crowd gathering, and this would include ONE (1) program leader within the group. We reserve the right to regroup the number of participants accordingly.
- Minimum 2 participants to operate.
- One way ferry transfer from Changi Point Ferry Terminal to Pulau Ubin and vice versa costs cost approximately SGD 3 to SGD 5, subject to social distancing measures & crowd control on the ferry.
- Please be advised that waiting time for ferry range between 20 to 30 minutes. Please give yourself ample time to reach Pulau Ubin 15 minutes prior to tour start time.
- Passport Full Name, Passport Number, Nationality and Date of Birth is required at time of booking for insurance purpose.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Detours Pte Ltd
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff