- Snorkel, parasail, swim and more on one exciting adventure
- See marine life like tropical fish, rays, and sharks
- Enjoy an open bar and snacks aboard a double-decker party boat
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Departure & Return
Tour Package Punta Cana is located, between Melia and Lopesan Costa Bávaro Hotels, 23000 Punta Cana, DO. Specifics: white beach cabin located to the west side of Jelly Fish Restaurant.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Next, make your way to a marine park where you have a close encounter with stingrays and docile sharks. Swim and snorkel surrounded by these giant creatures and gain deeper insight from your team of guides. Then, enjoy time at a refreshing natural pool where you swim and relax with a cold beer in hand. Tuck into treats from a floating bar and listen in as a local DJ pumps beats in this incredible island setting. Experience the excitement of the crystal clear waters in the ocean with games, drinks, and entertainment.
Your tour concludes with an epic parasailing adventure from the Cortesito Beach. After a safety overview, fly sky high above the stunning blue waters and take in incredible tropical views while you soar through paradise. You are safely returned to shore before heading back to your hotel with your transport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight per parasailing flight: 450 pounds
- Depth: 2 to 4 meters
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years old
- Minimum age to attend is 2 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be accompanied by an adult until 17 years of age
- Customers who appear intoxicated may be refused service
- Subject to change with prior notice due to weather conditions
- Minimum height for the Stingrays Encounter: 2.6 feet
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Package Punta Cana
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands