- Full-day tour of El Yunque National Forest for active travelers
- Discover hidden waterfalls and natural pools off the beaten path
- Guide takes you cliff-jumping, rope swinging, and zooming down waterslides
- Includes hotel and port pickup and drop-off from San Juan
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Have a good breakfast before departing on the tour.
- Hiking and water shoes are strongly recommended, tennis with a good grip also work. Remember you will hike thru rocky, muddy, uneven surfaces and rock climb.
- Wear bathing suit and comfortable clothes. Bring a towel and extra pair of clothing.
- Failure to provide hotel/lodging or cruise information upon booking may result in bus not being able to pick you at your location or close to it. No refunds will be issued if you miss your pick up.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not for pregnant ladies past their first trimester, persons with back or knee problems, recent surgeries, injuries, or other serious medical conditions.
- Due to safety reasons participants must be able to understand English or Spanish. Legally blind or deaf persons are not able to participate due to the same. An alternative for persons with certain limitations is to book a Private Rainforest tour. Please contact us for more information.
- Operates based on weather and river conditions, there is a possibility of cancellation if conditions are not found safe during rainy days.
- Use of lifejacket is mandatory once participating on the water related activities.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Once you begin the tour, you must finish it all the way up to the second stop and return back with the group.
- Additional transfer fee to towns outside of selected San Juan/Metro area will apply (each way):Rio Grande / Dorado / Fajardo/ Humacao).
- Estimate activity duration includes driving time.
- Please travel light and only bring the necessary to the tour. Leave behind electronic devices, any important documentation like passport, large sums of cash or credit cards. Cell phones require waterproof case.
- Bespoke LM Reserves the Right of Admission - If a person appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, not following COVID19 protocols or not dressed appropriately (due safety) the Guide has the right to Cancel their reservation at any moment, and No Refunds will be issued due to this.
- Children must be 7 years or older to participate.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bespoke Lifestyle Management
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The trip itself is about 4 to 5 hrs in smoldering hot heat so be prepared bring a fanny pack of a hand towel or something , water is provided of course." See review
- "This trip is not a walk in the park but also you won't go over any extreme things." See review
- "Highly recommended, the guides are so friendly and easy going, worth it." See review