Explore our promoted experiences
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pregnant women, persons with back or knee problems, previous injuries or surgeries, heart conditions, mobility impairments or other serious medical conditions cannot participate on this tour
- Hiking shoes or tennis with good grip is required (closed toe), water shoes are also recommended to bring along.
- You must have a good breakfast before departing on this tour
- This is a moderate to strenuous activity, that may not be suitable for everyone. Please ensure you read and understand all this activity entails.
- Wear swimsuit underneath, bring a towel and a change of clothes.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum age is 7 years to participate
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Service animals allowed
- Due to safety reasons participants must be able to understand English or Spanish. Legally blind or deaf persons are not able to participate due to the same. A Private tour would be the most appropriate option on these cases.
- Once you begin the tour, you must finish it all the way up to the second stop and return back with the group.
- On Saturdays the hike is longer and more challenging since we depart from a different point.
- Bus will wait only 5 minutes after your assigned pick up time. No refunds will be issued if you miss your pick up.
- Estimated tour duration of 8 hours includes: 3.5 hours at the forest, 1.5 hr driving each way and lunch time.
- Please travel light and only bring the necessary to the tour, there are no locker facilities. Leave behind electronic devices, any important documentation like passport, large sums of cash or credit cards. Cell phones require waterproof case.
- Bespoke LM Reserves the Right of Admission - If a person appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, not following instructions, being disruptive or not dressed appropriately (due safety) the Guide has the right to Cancel their reservation at any moment, and No Refunds will be issued due to this.
- Persons with the previously listed health restrictions cannot participate on the tour. No refunds will be authorized if a person neglects to read complete description and does not meet the safety requirements and limitations on the day of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bespoke Lifestyle Management
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Other
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews