Explore our promoted experiences
- Snorkel gear on board for use IF, time and weather permit
- Cooler with ice if you want to bring your own drinks
- Choose to help sail or sit back and relax
Departure & Return
We meet on the dock, behind the restaurant, 'Que PezCao!'
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to weather conditions. Will match any (USCG certified and fully insured vessel) price in San Juan Bay.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sail Snorkel Party inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Our time was limited in San Juan, so we started the day early, had a wonderful Sail (you can also snorkel) and we were back in town in time to shop and experience San Juan." See review
- "Worth every penny and probably one of our favorite excursions in PR." See review
- "We arrived an hour early, but he was accommodating and allowed us to set sail early." See review