Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Private guided tour to the Singapore Zoo
- See orangutans in their naturalistic enclosure
- Enjoy an optional 'wild breakfast' at the zoo
- Explore the zoo's open habitats and landscaped gardens by tram
- Includes comfortable air-conditioned private transport across the island to the zoo
Departure & Return
Level 3 Tour East Tour Lounge
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With one of the largest social colonies and most successful orangutan-breeding programs in the world, the Singapore Zoo is famous for its beloved great apes. While the orangutans’ natural rainforest habitats in the wild continue to disappear, the zoo is focused on nurturing their population and instilling in all zoo visitors a sense of appreciation for these highly intelligent primates, as well as all other animals.
As you enjoy your breakfast buffet, the orangutans will come over from their habitat to hang out with you in a backdrop filled with jungle trees and vines. Listen to commentary about the plight of these incredible creatures, watch them up close as they play and eat, and pose for a photo op with them.
After breakfast, hop aboard an open-air tram for your tour around the rest of the zoo, known for its progressive design of open habitats that mimic the animals’ natural environments as much as possible, from Southeast Asian rainforest to Himalayan foothills.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note that this tour does not include pickup service from the cruise port
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East - Singapore
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff